POWERED BY G4 FRIENDS
POWERED BY G4 FRIENDS
• Those interested in participating in the conference fill out the online registration form, which is also a binding application to become a customer. Registration is considered a binding order.
• The basic participation fee without accommodation includes admission to the conference, organizational support, material and technical support and refreshments, according to the conference program.
• After receiving the binding application, the organizer will issue a proforma invoice within 3 working days, which will be sent together with the confirmation of registration to the email entered in the order. The conference fee must be paid before the conference by the due date of the proforma invoice. The customer pays the total amount including VAT by bank transfer to: IBAN EUR TBD…., Beneficiary: G4 Friends Limited
• The number of the proforma invoice is a variable symbol. The invoice will be issued by the organizer after the conference and will be sent to the email entered in the order. Once the organizer receives the payment, he will send the customer a receipt for the received payment.
• The organizer reserves the right not to accept the application if the capacity of the conference room is full. He will subsequently inform the customer about this fact.
• Organizational instructions with venue, date, time, and other necessary information will be sent by the organizer to all registered customers/participants in time before the conference.
• The organizer reserves the right to change the program.
• Cancellation of participation is possible without the right to a refund.
• The client is aware and agrees that photographs and audiovisual recordings are made during the conference in which the client will participate, which are disseminated in real time or later via Internet services, social networks, conference website or other operational services.
• Any use of video or audio-visual recordings from the conference is possible only with the written consent of the organizer.
• These terms and conditions also apply to customers who use a different form of registration for participants on the conference than the official conference website.
Copyright is reserved. Any use of parts or the whole, especially the reproduction and distribution of texts, photos, or graphs by any mechanical or electronic means, even in a language other than English, without the written permission of the organizer is prohibited.
Relationships not contained in the Rules of Use of the conference website are governed by the applicable legal norms of the Republic of Cyprus.
In Larnaca, Cyprus, 17th of February 2023